From June 20 to September 5, our Sunday Country Market will welcome residents and visitors from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Pioneer Park beside the Community Hall. All of the BC CDC guidelines for vendors and shoppers will be followed, including the practise of physical distancing.
Below is a list of our vendors at this year's market with links to their websites and Facebook pages (if available). A downloadable PDF of our vendors is also posted at the bottom of this page.
Each week, a local musician will also be playing thanks to our Shirley Loves Music team!
LIST OF 2021 VENDORS
Crafters and Artisans
- Fiona McDannold, Cedar Coast Fibre Arts (Textiles, hand-woven items, shawls and scarfs)
- Gillian Kadiri, Creekside Crafts (Knitted goods, such as hats and scarves, and wooden items, such as cutting boards, boxes, coasters & trivets)
- Navit Giauque, Dream Threads (Kimonos)
- Alisha Shea, Jack Shea Craft (Vintage jewelry and mosaic art work)
- Judy Thompson (A range of soaps, including Rosehip, and knitted items)
- Alisha Potter, Knots & Potts (Hand-made woven and macramé wall hangings, plant hangers, jewelry, coasters, keychains and more)
- Linda Soloshy (Jewelry and greeting cards, along with individually wrapped dog cookies)
Local Farms and Food Producers:
- Sharon and Paul. Finny's Farm (Lettuce, beet tops, swiss chard, herbs, assorted plants, focaccia bread, muffins, scones, and butter tarts, along with vinegars and oils from Victoria Olive Oil)
- Maggie Russell, French Beach Farer (Annuals, perennials and veggies...some unique plants)
- Sonja Fogg, From the Ground Up Farmstead (Seasonal vegetables)
- Lo Shrum, The Greener Side Farm (Organically/ethically raised pork and pesticide-/chemical-free fertilized vegetables: peas, garlic scapes or fresh garlic, green onions, baby lettuce, baby kale, arugula, and our spicy salad mix)
- Jessica Wade, Jordan River Ice Cream (Locally made ice cream: Honey Lavender)
- Dean Waldron, Knead & Want (Sourdough, focaccia, chocolate babka, brownies, chocolate walnut cookies, lemon slices and more)
- Greenwood Family, Livin' the Dream Farm (Salad mixes, microgreens, radishes, carrots, celery, dill cilantro, green onions, mushroom varieties, and a lot more, including farm-grown teas, and plant-based skincare)
- Nancy Bennett, Three Sisters' Farm (Jams, jellies and pickles, country baking, soft-stuffed toys, other country crafts, including jewelry, hats and cozies)
For more information, contact: email@example.com